with a ton of heart, that aims for high achievable goals.
Digital Video Producer
(832) 715 – 6473
Highly successful television professional with vast experience in the production of visual storytelling. Experience working closely with executives and senior staff to analyze network needs, with exceptional strengths in problem solving, managing professional staff, exceeding expectations and program development. Demonstrated success with diverse responsibilities, managing multiple projects and leading teams.
Background includes strong studio and technical skills and online video experience.
Proficient with Akamai, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro Suite, Adobe Premier, HTML5, CSS, mcp.anvato.com and Kulabyte.
Core competencies include:
– Production Scheduling
– News Management
– Video Production
– Advertising / Commercials
– Vendor Management
– Audience Centric Approach
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
June 2010 – Present
Digital Video Producer, FOXSportsSouthwest.com (December 2015-Present)
– Find and edit video content for use on websites and with social media.
– Track down video feeds and supply feed to be ingested and cut.
– Post effective viral content to Facebook.
– Master publishing steps and save time within deadlines.
– Self taught Avid Media Composer and utilized within 48 hours.
Video Operator, FOX TV Everywhere Operations (May 2013-December 2015)
– Monitored video across FOX Sports Go and for quality control and event time adjustment.
– Worked with Akamai’s CDN (Content Delivery Network) for live streaming.
– Assisted with administering incoming/outgoing internet stream/feeds with programming supervisor.
– Constructed dynamic routing HTML video stream monitor pages.
– Successfully initiated HLS and HDS feeds in Akamai for various regional websites.
– Arrived at a solution with the team from FOX Sports Southwest for transmitting multiple video feeds.
– Helped to discover proper communication means for live streaming an event on FOXSportsSouthwest.com.
Final Cut Pro Editor, SportsNow / FOX Sports Regional Websites (June 2010-June 2013)
– Hired after being an intern for two months.
– Created manually the points of all live streams with Flash Live Streaming through Akamaiís CDN.
– Maintained and edited clips for over 15 regional sports websites across the country.
– Utilized Final Cut Pro Editor to edit clips and used Akamai to facilitate live streaming.
– Brainstormed and initiated idea to get FOXSports.com’s lower-third graphics to match on FOX Sports Regional Websites.
– Constructed dynamic HTML video stream monitor pages that can be routed.
– Captured and cut feeds from game trucks and studio feeds for creating clips on the internet.
SPORTVISION, The Woodlands, Texas
October 2013 ñ December 2014
Freelance Down And Distance Operator
– Assisted with college football game video coverage.
– Handled miscellaneous related production duties as assigned on time and within guidelines.
STUDENT WORK EXPERIENCE
HUNTSVILLE CABLE CHANNEL 7
Studio Production Director
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
Digital Video Production
Final Cut Pro K
Video Post Production
Web Content Management
SAM HOUSTON STATE UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, Broadcast Production, 2010
Competent Communicator, September 2014
Successfully Speaking, September 2013
Verbal Expressions, December 2015